Navigate to your review widgets from Dashboards > Widgets. You will see the email signature widgets on the right side of the page.
Select type of email signature widget you would like to use and click the “Copy to Clipboard” button
- In iCloud Mail, choose Preferences from the Action pop-up menu in the sidebar.
- Click Composing
- Select “Add a signature,” then paste copied information from step 2.
- Click Done.
iPhone and iPad
- Login to Nuanced Reviews from your iPhone or iPad
- Follow steps 1 and 2
- Press the Home button to return to your Home screen.
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Signature under the Mail section.
- Tap and hold the default signature so that the selection tool appears.
- Tap Select All to highlight the entire signature.
- Tap Cut.
- Tap and hold the empty Signature field to bring up the selection tool.
- Tap Paste from the pop-up menu to insert your rich HTML signature. When you paste in the copied signature iOS will automatically strip it of formatting.
- Shake your iPhone or iPad to activate the Undo tool.
- Tap Undo to remove any automatic formatting and bring back color or content from the original paste.
Your rich HTML signature will now appear at the bottom of emails sent from your iPhone or iPad.
Review how it looks:
Send an email to your self and make sure it looks the way you want it to.